In my experience, this APA member firm has a comprehensive understanding of the position of individuals who are owner/managers of family businesses. Consequently, they have assisted far beyond the day-to-day business activities and helped in a variety of key areas such as tax planning, pensions, and strategic planning for the business.
I like the close, professional working relationship with individuals at this APA Member Firm. It reassures me that they fully understand my circumstances and aspirations. Their avoidance of jargon is also refreshing and again makes for better communication and understanding.
Public Policy Work
APA member firms work with over 14,000 owner managed businesses from SMEs to those looking to float on the AIM market. We are committed to representing the views of our clients who drive jobs and growth across the real economy.
As well as making regular submissions to Government and Parliamentary enquiries we also regularly survey owner managed businesses to be able to present their views to policy makers.
All the members of our association share a commitment to this common set of values:
- We recognise that every client is unique, with their own needs and demands
- We clearly understand how entrepreneurs think and work
- We're committed to providing excellent value for money
- We believe in the close, personal, active involvement of partners
- We make life easier for financiers and clients
- We believe that the quality of people counts
- We provide the same level of service and attention to detail throughout our overseas network